Data quality has become a key challenge for the data industry in recent years. Disruptive, growing complexity of data landscapes, being known as data heterogeneity, has become an additional headache for IT departments. In this situation, a need for universal, configuration-based solutions with powerful functionality is enormous.
openTurtle metadata and its services answer the following fundamental questions from the customer's point of view:
• where is our data located,
• how is the data structured and encoded,
• what is the quality of the data,
• what quality must the data have,
• can the data be used directly at its origin and,
• how do we extract value from this data.
The answers to these questions are provided by openTurtle metadata, available as SaaS or on-premise.