...complex and expensive ETL or ELT solutions, openTurtle metadata and SPICE microtubes, do NOT duplicate data into a central location (data warehouse, data lake): the processing takes place right where the data originates.
What makes our solution different?
• processes binary and textual data,
• works transiently: i.e., data is not persisted (duplicated),
• deploys algorithms to data origins,
• is independent of platforms, data sources/data sinks and hardware,
• is written in C++: resource efficient and highly-performant,
• is demand-driven, i.e., modularly deployable and extensible,
• is scalable for complex or heterogeneous environments,
• is suitable for any organization or industry,
• is a "Made in Germany" technology and GDPR compliant.